Last Updated: 10/16/18
- How Company collects information and what information Company collects.
- How Company may use this information.
- What information Company may share and who Company may share it with.
- Your choices regarding the sharing of information.
- YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT
- HOW DOES COMPANY COLLECT INFORMATION AND WHAT INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
- Personal Information You Provide to Us
Company collects certain Personal Information when you register or use the Site. For example, we may collect Personal Information if and when you open an Account, as defined in the Terms of Service (“TOS”) available here. This registration information may include for example:
- full name
- telephone number
- email address
- date of birth
- payment information
- Automatic Information/Digital Identifiers
- Log Files On Our Site. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
- Other Tracking Technologies. When you visit the Site, we may collect your IP address for certain purposes such as, for example, to monitor the regions from which you navigate the Site. We may also use web beacons, single pixel or clear GIFS alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of the Site and interaction with emails from us. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular site tied to the web beacon. For example, we may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email that directs you to the Site. We may use web beacons to operate and improve the Site and email communications.
- Analytics Software Tools. We use Google Analytics on the Site to help us analyze the traffic on the Site. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of Personal Information, please see http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. By using a browser plugin http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
- HOW DOES COMPANY USE THIS INFORMATION?
Company may use the collected Personal Information and Non-Personal Information for any legally permissible purpose in Company’s sole discretion, including but not limited to those detailed below.
- Customer Service and Fulfillment
Company may use some or all of the Personal Information you provide to Company to provide you with products or services, including improvements to Company’s provision of products and services. Company may use the collected Personal Information to operate the Site, service your Account, and charge you for orders. Company may also use the collected Personal Information to verify your identity or Account status and, where Company determines in its sole discretion that it is appropriate, to investigate your compliance with the TOS or any advertisements or other offers. Please note that Company retains your correspondence with Company’s customer service personnel, and that any calls to Company may be recorded for training purposes.
Company may use the collected Personal Information in its online and in-person marketing programs.
- HOW DOES COMPANY SHARE INFORMATION?
Company may share the collected Personal Information and Non-Personal Information for any legally permissible purpose in Company’s sole discretion, including but not limited to those detailed below.
- Independent Contractors
Company may share the collected Personal Information with various third party independent contractors that perform services for or on behalf of Company, including but not limited to vendors that provide Company with technology to deploy commercial email.
- Ad Serving Companies
- Data Enhancement/Appending/Validation
Company may use third party service providers to enhance Company’s database with additional elements. Further, Company may use third party service providers to append telephone numbers to other data points that Company has in its database. Company also may use third party service providers to validate the data in Company’s database.
- Governmental Agencies or Other Companies
Company may share the collected Personal Information with law enforcement officials or governmental agencies: (1) in response to their request; (2) when permitted or required by law; or (3) to establish Company’s compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, or guidelines.
- Company may store and share the collected Personal Information with third parties for suppression or opt-out purposes.
Company also may share the collected Personal Information with third parties when: (1) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; (2) investigating fraud that has already taken place; (3) enforcing or applying the TOS, existing terms and conditions, and/or other agreements; (4) protecting the rights, property or safety of Company, the Site, other users of the Site, or third parties; or (5) responding to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise Company’s legal rights or defend against legal claims. In all cases, this information is not provided to these entities or persons for marketing purposes.
- Right to Transfer
Should Company choose to sell or transfer business assets, it is possible that the information Company possesses about you may be transferred as part of that transaction. Company may decide to retain a copy of the Personal Information Company possesses about you even after the sale or transfer has been completed.
- COMPANY CUSTOMER CHOICES/ “OPT-OUT”
With your permission, we use Personal Information to inform you of new products, technical information and services, and upcoming events that may be of interest. If, after you have shared your Personal Information with Company, you decide that you do not want to receive marketing communications from Company and its third party marketing partners, if any, you can discontinue the communications by following the opt-out instructions.
You may choose not to receive future promotional or advertising emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that you receive from us, or by responding to the emails directly and requesting removal if such a link is not available. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or our services.
Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative, maintenance and operational emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request). If you have registered or submitted information under more than one email account, you must submit separate unsubscribe requests for each email account.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU FOLLOW A HYPERLINK FROM ONE OF THE SITE TO ANOTHER WEBSITE?
- WHAT IS THE POLICY WITH RESPECT TO COMMUNICATING WITH CHILDREN?
Company recognizes the unique privacy concerns regarding children and is committed to carefully protecting privacy where children are involved no matter the point of contact. In particular, it is Company’s intention to fully comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA“). Per COPPA guidelines, Company does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided Company with Personal Information through any point of contact, the parent or guardian should contact Company, whereupon Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to delete the information about the child from its files.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
Please note that the Site is directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Site, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of Personal Information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
There is no such thing as complete security on the Internet or otherwise. Company uses various security techniques on the Site to help protect against the loss, misuse, or modification of Personal Information collected from you. When you transmit Personal Information to Company, that information is stored on servers for which Company has taken steps to protect against unauthorized access or intrusion. While Company strives to protect Personal Information, Company cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to Company. You acknowledge and assume this risk when communicating with Company.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
We do not track users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Accordingly, we do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personal Information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. To learn more about how “do not track” works, please visit http://allabout dnt.com/.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of Personal Information by us to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Contacting Us